Powered By Blogger

07 March, 2007

After my philantrophy

I always wanted to do my bit for the world hence I gave away precious knowledge accumulated after hours of searches (read Apache Tom... post). Anyways, my friend PJ feels technical blogs dont bring out your personality fully, he is right! I have great respect for the guy...he is quite a thinker (no jokes here...)
So we discussed and came up with a lot of topics...they included a lot of how-to s based on experience...
how to destroy ur sleep cycle
how to never lose/gain weight
(Depending on which one u wanna do.. and then put a never in front of it)

how to skip gym with valid self-excuses
(self-excuses : justifications given to oneself,
for the ones who dint get it!)
how to submit assignments on time when u have just 2 hours to go and u just started!!
but yeah ... after all that brooding I have decided to comment on the happening around the world and mix it with my own tales of woe / happiness but I hope to put in some tech stuff if I can ever find anything irksome enough to include... which I am sure I will...
*smiles*


No comments: