Powered By Blogger

05 March, 2007

Earthquake and it all began...

The floodgates are open now, I had been thinking of a topic to start my first bout of *blogging* (incidentally 'blog' isnt even on the nokia phone dictionary) but now I found a topic or lets say it found me. The powers that be have strange but effective ways of stirring things up, and stir up they did - my office building was swaying, the senior managers were rushing out of their offices excitedly and I was sitting there wondering if I should get up and show my panic. But lets say the powers that be know me too well and before I could panic and run to the stairs (and make a fool of myself cuz everyone else {except the senior managers} was *surprisingly* sitting nonchalantly in their seats thru the entire episode), the tremors ceased and peace was restored again. And hence came forth my first topic ...

Actually naah, I should make this blog useful, people should come visit it and get enlightened. My good friend PJ (I feel like making some lame joke on the acronym but I shall desist) anyways, PJ asked me to make this a good useful blog and not a silly sob story or humorous rendition of one's day to day chores...so yeah well...thats gonna be a (& the) task.

PS:the earthquake was rather mild no damage done to lives or livestock.

PPS: Gotta still decide on a topic / theme...hmm...*in deep thought*

No comments: