Powered By Blogger

07 March, 2007

Meaning of Work ??

Phew! and well, once done with the tech stuff the mind can relax and engage in higher activities like figuring out if God exists.... or well.... in my case, do the highest form of mind exercise - bring myself to doing school work! The horror!

Having been bogged down with internship and school work at the same time I sometimes wonder if other people also have such experiences of horror and woe [or is it that their lives are easy with no work , no school just parties....hmmm... the luck of the idiots!]

Oft I have wondered if taking up such a tech major in Uni has signed me for a lifetime deal of a 9 to 5 job with no life apart from computers and no topics to talk about than tech...Oh Gosh! hurts to even think of it...

But thinking abt the most fundamental thing in the whole discussion....

why do I want a job? Why do I want to work?
Apart from obvious economic reasons.. why do I wanna work? or why does anyone in this whole wide world want to work?

If an individual won a lottery of a 100 billion dollars will he/she stop working for life?
Put urself in the shoes of the person and think...will you?

Hmm...this post will be continued...gotta think of some good answers *hmmm*

No comments: